Saturday, January 19, 2008

My New Wig

Joe called and wanted to go out to dinner. Since the temperature outzide is 0, and I had warmed up the car twice, I asked him to come get me, which he did. He was driving his mother's car, since his Volkswagon blew a coil. The first thing I did after he called was to get my wig and put it on. It's the same color as my hair, with lots of body and bangs. People just think I've done something with my hair. After dinner, Joe brought me home and came in and used my camera to take a picture. Will get prints. With help, of course.

Yesterday, wore my wig when I hitched a ride to Garner with Sarah Aronsen, a photographer for the Globe Gazette. The weather was supposed to be blowing snow, which never materialized. It was fun to be with someone else on an assignment. This was for the February Home of the Month. It's due Thursday, Jan. 24, because the first Friday in February is the 1st.

Actually, I wear my wig whenever I go out. But won't for my passport picture and won't for doctor's checkups because I have to take off my sweater, which means trying to readjust the wig, which is awkward.

Jessica get pictures to go on her blog. I probably wouldn't be able to figure it out.

No comments: